Strategic Partner Manager, North Africa, YouTube (Arabic, French) in Dubai Read eligibility and required skills below and proceed to apply for this full time job
Certified Internships | Jobs | Premium Course Coupons
The intellectual property of all company names, logos, and brands belongs to their respective owners. This website’s company, product, and service names are solely for identification reasons.
Basic Skills Required
- Experience in an external-facing customer interaction role; with customer support, business development, and/or relationship development experience in the video, media, or entertainment industry.
- Ability to speak and write English, French, and Arabic fluently.
|Location||Dubai – United Arab Emirates|
|Job Type||In Office|
|Education level||Not mentioned|
Prepare for Interviews
HR interviews are challenging since they attempt to assess your attitude and personality.
Communication skills, the ability to tolerate pressure, the ability to think, and personality are all factors to consider. The following are some questions that can help you succeed in your placement interviews.
- Tell me about your background.
- What are your interests?
- Why do you wish to be a part of our group?
- Who is the company’s founder?
- What is the location of our headquarters?
- Are you going to be able to reallocate?
- Would you be available to work for our foreign clients during night shifts?
- Will you be able to operate effectively under duress?
- What is your greatest asset? (Examples include working under duress, agility, and so on.)
- Which location is your favourite and why?
- Do you have any other inquiries?
- Always be courteous.
- Once you’ve completed your interview, express your gratitude and confidently close the cabin door quietly.