GitLab & Amazon Internship Program for Engineers/UG students.
Who is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree of batch 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025.
Certified Internships | Jobs | Premium Course Coupons
The intellectual property of all company names, logos, and brands belongs to their respective owners. This website’s company, product, and service names are solely for identification reasons.
Eligibility For Amazon Internship
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field at time of application.
Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
|Job Title||Amazon Internship for College Students – SDE Intern|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Eligibility For GitLab Internship
- You know how to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You’re used to working in a fast-paced, iterative software development environment.
- You have an optimistic, problem-solving mindset.
An excellent communication abilities: Consistently reach consensus with peers and provide clear status updates.
|Job Title||GitLab Internship Program for Engineers | Internships|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Prepare for Interviews
HR interviews are challenging since they attempt to assess your attitude and personality.
Communication skills, the ability to tolerate pressure, the ability to think, and personality are all factors to consider. The following are some questions that can help you succeed in your placement interviews.
- Tell me about your background.
- What are your interests?
- Why do you wish to be a part of our group?
- Who is the company’s founder?
- What is the location of our headquarters?
- Are you going to be able to reallocate?
- Would you be available to work for our foreign clients during night shifts?
- Will you be able to operate effectively under duress?
- What is your greatest asset? (Examples include working under duress, agility, and so on.)
- Which location is your favourite and why?
- Do you have any other inquiries?
- Always be courteous.
- Once you’ve completed your interview, express your gratitude and confidently close the cabin door quietly.
Prepare Your CV/Resume
- The first thing your recruiter/employer will see is your resume or CV.
Your resume should be no more than one page long.
Your abilities and projects should be mentioned in your resume
- Never send a docx file as a resume. Send your resume in pdf format at all times.
- Your CV should be focused on the particular position that you are interested in.
- Test series and study materials will help you prepare for your exams.
- Improve your ability to communicate.
- Keep your Linkedin profile up to date
Join us on Telegram (NEW)
Amazon and GitLab Internship Link
Click Proceed For Amazon Internship
Click Proceed For GitLab Internship