8085 Simulator IDE is a capable application that provides users and instructors of the Intel 8085 8-bit microprocessor with a user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows that includes an integrated simulator (emulator), 8085 basic compiler, assembler, disassembler, and debugger.
Steps To download 8085 Microprocessor in your computer
- Click on JAVA and download the setup in your windows.
- Open the setup and click install to install the setup it will take few seconds.
- Now Right Click on 8085 Microprocessor Simulator and copy it then paste it to search bar, It will directly install Simulator in your system.
- Open File manager > downloads, You will see a application named Jubin double click on it and your simulator will open
- If it would not open and shows any error then try step 3 again.
How to enable shortcut in your desktop
- Open file manager > downloads
- Right click on Jubin and for windows 10 click create shortcut from the menu. For windows 11 choose show more options and then choose create shortcut.
- Copy the created shortcut in desktop.